Welcome to Ana White's Shelf Help Configurator Tool! This tool can help you design carcasses for case furniture. It takes all the math (and mistakes!) out and provides visualization for scale.
Please scroll down for more tips and information. Click the Complete tab to either download your drawings and cut list, or order up the precut pieces shipped to your front door. Thank you for using this tool!
Shelf Configurator Tips
- All vertical panels (sides and dividers) are continuous and equal the height of the project
- All horizontal panels (shelves) are the width of the bay
- The top and/or bottom panel is NOT continuous, instead is made of of shelves between sides and/or dividers
- All panels are 3/4" thick
- Zoom in or out by rolling your mouse scroll buttom
- Rotate by clicking and holding down the right mouse button on the design, then moving your mouse
- Shelf lengths shorter than 12" may be hard to attach, as your drill may be longer than 12"
- Shelf lengths longer than 36" may sag without additional reinforcement
- If you are having trouble with the configurator, please try a different browser and see if that helps.