Skip to content
Shelf Configurator Tips
- All vertical panels (sides and dividers) are continuous and equal the height of the project
- All horizontal panels (shelves) are the width of the bay
- The top and/or bottom panel is NOT continuous, instead is made of of shelves between sides and/or dividers
- All panels are 3/4" thick
- Zoom in or out by rolling your mouse scroll buttom
- Rotate by clicking and holding down the right mouse button on the design, then moving your mouse
- Shelf lengths shorter than 12" may be hard to attach, as your drill may be longer than 12"
- Shelf lengths longer than 36" may sag without additional reinforcement
- If you are having trouble with the configurator, please try a different browser and see if that helps.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.